Audio Visual Sales Engineer
A Sales Engineer is an integral part of the AV team. This role will collaborate with the sales team to secure pre-sales and post sales requirements, requiring a strong understanding of audio visual principles, practices and design. The Sales Engineer must have substantial communication skills to interface with clients, architects, contractors, project managers and company staff. This role will work directly with Customers, Sales, Project Management and Field Technicians.
- Research, design and engineering from simple to complex AV systems.
- Generate functional line drawing for audio, video, control and communication systems
- Design documentations to implement system installations using CAD – Floor plans, equipment elevations, architectural and structural features, schematic signal flow diagrams, detailed wiring diagrams for audio controls.
- Extensive knowledge of signal flow for audio, video, control, and networking
- Assist the sales team in developing proposals and estimates
- Proactively manage change orders and processing
- Effectively coordinate with project managers on project details
- Continuous education on design practices and new product knowledge
- Attend sales meetings and job walks
- Create Project Closeout Documents
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with in the audiovisual industry
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in engineering & design
- InfoComm CTS and CTS-D certification preferred
- Certifications in Crestron, Extron, Shure, Planar, Biamp, AMX, QSC, Polycom, Cisco and others
- Competent use of AutoCAD, MS Office, Visio and Database Programs
- High attention to detail
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org